Tuesday 28 August 2012

Not-so professional....

hi.
so.
holidays' over.

Yesterday's traffic was seriously crazy. A car which lane is supposed to go straight suddenly turned right, causing me almost banging on him. And another bloody car so blur till he didn't realise that he was in the Touch N Go lane, which he does not have the TnGo card. And, there's cars everywhere which took quite some time, further worsened by the Pasar Malam. Interesting...

Ok...so today was presentation day for English. It had me wondering why for all 3 presentations, I'm not able to meet he lecturer's expectations. It's like we had been enemies in our previous lives, long before we're born.... nevermind 'bout that....just some comments that the powerpoint slides were not formal enough, hence lack professionalism.

Alex and me...
(I desperately need some new attire as I've been wearing the same shirt for every formal occasions.)
photo credits of Xin Ying.  

WTH...

But here's the part that I'm not really pleased....redoing the written assignment....

Never...in my life..I have to modify a piece of Eng Essay 3 times...
(do you like my new Facebook design template XD)
Ya see...when there's a problem, you have to solve it, because the preventative measures have failed. 
That's all.
Thank you very much.

I'll be updating on the Raya holidays once Mock exams have passed and I'd like to make a Youtube video. Perhaps I should be in the movie production line someday.

Oh yea...if you've missed my first video...


I apologise if I've wasted your time on such crap. 
(well you can't expect much either, as everything is done in like 2 hours) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bored? Gimme another chance...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...