Friday 5 April 2013

New quarter...

Hi.
So, a new quarter begins and it ain't no easy task. Principles of Taxation turns out to be something tougher than expected. Especially when dealing with a lecturer that teaches by reading out of the study manual.

Well. I guess that's about my studies. Sucks to be me.

But, at least, I'm learning something new and practical. So, it's not all that bad.

Coming to think of it, work-based learning is just 3 months away after Principle of Tax.
How will it be?
Which firm?
Interviews? CV?
What credentials are expected of me?
Am I good enough?
Nevertheless, it's something different.

here's some photos to chase away your boredom:

No matter how beautiful a strawberry is, it is still easily bruised. 
And, the leaf is kinda troublesome when eating the strawberry. 
(Khoon Meng, Wai Loon & Jing Mun's birthday)

and my assignment goes to waste...

Bridging the gap. Be it the gap between humans or anything else according to your interpretation.
(Kinta Riverside, Ipoh)

A gazillion possibilities. Choices are abundant. But, making the right one is plain pain in the arse.
(Kinta Hotel, Ipoh)


and don't starve yourself.

And don't waste food. 
(Ma Bou Wan Tan Mee restaurant, Ipoh)

Life is a postcard.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bored? Gimme another chance...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...