Sunday 5 May 2013

Fear


Elizabeth Swann: Because you and I are alike, and there will come a moment when you have a chance to show it. To do the right thing.
Jack Sparrow: I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by.
Elizabeth Swann: You'll have the chance to do something... something courageous. And when you do, you'll discover something: that you're a good man.
Jack Sparrow: All evidence to the contrary.
Elizabeth Swann: No, I have faith in you. Want to know why?
Jack Sparrow: Do tell, dearie.
Elizabeth Swann: [persuasive] Curiosity. You're going to want it. A chance to be admired. And gain the rewards that follow. You won't be able to resist. You're going to want to know... what it tastes like.
Jack Sparrow: I do want to know what it tastes like.



There would be a point in our lives, (perhaps just mine) that we (or just me) feeling desperate for a change in ourselves. But, we are just somewhat afraid to take the leap of faith. We are just being too complacent to push ourselves towards a better self. That's when you found yourself ripping apart by both your thoughts and current self.

Oh yea...before I get any further, this is not a post on the Malaysia 13th general election. I'm not affiliated with any political parties or influences. I'm still under 21, but that doesn't mean that I don't care about my country.

Where was I? Oh...yes..the struggle.

And that's the moment when opportunity ran towards you, but you're just too busy with yourself. The ghastly fact that opportunity was right in front you and you realised that it's just right in front charging gracefully. And the ghastly moment that it just pass right through you. Yes...through.... And you failed to put yourself together.

You pretended you didn't to notice.
You pretended that you're strong to let go.

But, you know that you've just committed something plain stupid. Something that you'd regret for the rest of your life. And your inner muse just went dead and you felt so lifeless. You ought to have time to prepare yourself, but that's not always true and that's always not true. It's just pathetic living that way and I hate it.

Well, that's not my first time doing such bloody stuff. And every time such thing happens, I just feel like killing myself.

Seriously, I hated it.

For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and self discipline
                                                                                             ~ Timothy 1:7



 


Doing the right thing.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Bored? Gimme another chance...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...