Friday 7 June 2013

#Lost

These few weeks have been pretty weird lately.
I lost weight...4 kg for not having the appetite to eat and had coffee for dinner.

I think I'm weird, too. Thinking of people. In fact...over-thinking about somebody.
Ouch...I can't really focus on my studies.
I used to recall that I could pass my exams without putting much time and effort into my studies. Apparently now I have to put in quantity as well, rather than quality alone.
My studies is pretty much a mess now. Mockz was yesterday. Finals next Sat.

I think I have a weird sense of imagination.
The eye contact was pretty convincing.
But, am I getting the wrong idea?
I'm lost.






and...
let's give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bored? Gimme another chance...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...