Saturday 27 July 2013

How my week went

So, lemme tell you how my week went.

On Monday, I'm basically done with my audit files...till I was checking the numbers with the draft financial statements and previous year's financial statement...the numbers didn't match...

I asked my senior about the issue and he helped me with it and handed in my audit assignment to my supervisor who I think she doesn't know who I am on Tuesday.

I helped out with an assignment with another supervisor on Wednesday.

I sat in the office for the whole day and did nothing on Thursday.

I sat in the office for the whole day and did nothing on Friday.

I had plans to join my friends on their trip to Port Dickson but dad and mum said no. Sad story. Very very sad story. It's been a very long time we don't get to see each other and go on a trip together. And, now I'm free yet confined at home. So, I slept till 1 in the afternoon and watched TV and played online poker.

pretty interesting eh?

p.s. mum and dad, you owe me a beach and a great time with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bored? Gimme another chance...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...