Monday 16 April 2012

Weird Accounting of Life



 
REWARD = SIN + KARMA 

I know...that I've done some wrongs yesterday. So, today I have received the recoil effect after what I've done (I ain't telling you), some would refer it as Karma, or in my words : hurting myself for hurting God. I thought today would be nothing, but a normal school day. As the alarm went off, I lazed on the bed about 10 minutes, but not enough to get me late for college. Everything went on pretty well, until dad decided to use the Bukit Jalil Highway, instead of the KESAS Highway, which got us trapped in the traffic jam for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Obviously, I'm late for class. Maybe it's the weather's fault, or I've drank too much water today, or I forgot to put off the fire before leaving the house, my kidney produced more water than it is supposed to, which my bladder was about to burst, but probably won't get as bad as a woman on labour. 

I arrived at college at 0830. 30 minutes. wow. I entered the class. The class was having a listening practice. Except for the speakers, absolute silence from everyone. I grabbed a chair. I sat. The chair was broken. But not enough to make me fall of the chair. The seating "cavity" is broken and is slanted. You know the feeling of maintaining your position while going down the slide? Yea, That's how it went for 1 hour. Everything went on pretty well since then....until (again), the lecturer checked on our progress regarding our reports. Ironically, we haven't started doing it...yet. The worse part, powerpoint presentation on the report is on this Wednesday....

Purify my heart and mind today.Lord, I forgive MYSELF for my sins, faults and failings,for all that is bad in myself or that I think is bad, I forgive myself; and I accept Your forgiveness. I furtherforgive MYSELF for taking Your name in vain, not worshipping You by attending church, for hurting my parents, getting drunk, for sins against purity, bad books, bad movies, fornication, adultery, homosexuality. Also, for abortion, stealing, lying, defrauding, hurting peoples’ reputation. You have forgiven me today, and I forgive myself. 


Also, mum explained to me that how important accounting is in our live. Imagine that one day, your parents give you $1mil to further your studies abroad. To keep track on your performance and rising to their expectations, you need to prove to them that you are on par. You show them your "accounts" and "financial reports", meaning your results, class attendance, bank statements....

We are just the accountants of our lives....and also the entity.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Bored? Gimme another chance...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...