Sunday 24 June 2012

That...That explains why...

so, I'm having my sem break and it's pretty meaningless.Fortunately, I still have one week left, which is also the bad news.

Ever wondered if you could make a U-turn on the road you're travelling and change what you've done? Many thought so. But life's like that...it's a one way. Also, many tend to say, forget your past and change now, it's not too late. yes, I could make that significant change right now and right here, but the result wouldn't have been the same because the beginning of the process was my past.   It is the happenings from yesterday that mould our life's today. How we behave. How smart we are. And, from the past, it is used to predict the future. That's why there're really superstitious people out there, including myself that believe in Horoscope, Numerology, Facebook lucky number, colour and percentage, Tarrot card, magical dices etc..

There're things that I wished I've done right at the first place. 

As many could see, I'm pretty quiet. But inside there, I'm shouting and banging on my thorax and it gets harder and faster...errm like I'm hearing voices from my heartbeat. Well, not actually. I still hope that one day I could be a person that is expressive and outgoing. My explanation towards this "inferiority complex" characteristic of mine rooted from parents and friends. Sometimes, I don't have the chance to speak, probably the topic isn't my specialty or just plainly no chance. Sometimes, my opinions are rejected and sometimes being humiliated. my dad don't treat me like how he treated me like before. Making a man out of me, he may think, but as you can see, such treatment results in an opposite effect. My opinions, washed away; freedom of speech, snatched.

Frankly, this is the core towards all of my regrets in my life. But, I can't do anything about it, or I don't know what am I supposed to do.

This explains why I freak out in front of people, esp. esp. esp. girls.
This explains why I'm still single. Hence,
This explains why I get along with more boys. Thus,
This explains why I may characterized as gay.
This explains why I became a prefect. This explains why I resigned as Ketua Pengawas on 2008.
This explains why I was beaten up by 60 people. Thanks to Arun who saved my ass.
This explains why I became Ketua Kumpulan on 2011/12.
This explains why I never lost during the Prefect AGM.
This explains why I seldom ask questions in class.
This explains why I don't get awesome results.
This explains why I'm not good as others.
This explains not many people understand me...
This explains who I am...

Anything you'll like to add?


You just can't find in here.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Bored? Gimme another chance...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...