Sunday 11 September 2011

10/9/11 KL Moon walking + VolksWagen show

Actually, the title's a little inappropriate....because I went to KL in the afternoon...
The KL Chinese Assembly Hall in partnership whit the Ministry of Tourism held the 1Malaysia Tanglung Tourism Festival....I arrived around 5.40 pm...whereby the whole area (Pasar Seni) was already crowded.
The celebration was officiated by YAB Najib...and there were free Tanglung (lanterns) and goodie bags to be distributed! At night, there was a parade around Chinatown. And, I met a friend as well, who was on St John duty. 

Riddles...(if that's what people call 'em)

Games....(guess what? the prizes normally are Angry Birds!)

OKU join the celebration as well!

Band performing.

Some making their own documentary....that's new!

Ha!~!! spelling error in 3000 brochures!!


at 6.50, I arrived at the Bukit Jalil LRT station. Accompanied by my dad, we decided to take a peep at what's Volkswagen up to.....


However...


Finally, we canceled our plan....The End
P/S : If you are wondering what exactly was happening inside....like I do....do check out :
&
&
&
&

wait....one more thing.....
I bet you never tried this before!

Thanks, dad! for buying sushi!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bored? Gimme another chance...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...