Wednesday 14 September 2011

Trials...

Okay.....so here I am...still holding on....every time I see for another paper, it's just harder to believe,
and harder to breathe,
I suffocate, You examiners think that we're Superman? Heck! it's impossible that you're Lois Lane!

Okay...ignore that...that's just a combo of "no boundaries", "harder to breathe" and "Love the way you lie".

So far....I think I've made some improvements.....
hope so....

The papers get tougher and tougher by the day....
BM (fine for me),
BI (not bad),
Maths (ohh...mistakes),
 History (ohh...it's Tuan Abdul Hamid...who the heck knows!),
Moral (36 values, 36 definitions, 2 different formats, 1 paper, 2.5 hours) ,
 Add. Maths (Damn it!!! *running nuts*)

2 Sciences next week....3 papers!!

and instead facing textbook facts and reality facts that I can't compete with the others,
I'm facing this bloody screen....

plugs off cable.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bored? Gimme another chance...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...