Wednesday 21 September 2011

OHhhh!! shhhh......nevermind

Its been like a week I didn't I update this thing....
This thing, in fact....is the only way "out" to me....in this case, I mean the
window to toss all those bloody and "fireworky" things building up in my...erm...soul.

thanks!!! mum!!!! for killing my mood to prepare for tomorrow's exam....
don't expect much....it was you who started everything....
you think I don't have problems like you???

You heard a parent (a mum) scolding her grandson, words that are so painful to my ears....
the grandson was crying his eyeballs out from the socket... metaphor*
yet the mum showed no sign of "retreat"/"being soft" on him, and continue charging at him
and my mum *like a warning sign* said to me:
You should be lucky I did not treat you like that.
You don't like me nagging.
Of course you want me to treat you like that, right?
because you never got scolded and beaten before.
I'm sorry, mum... but it really hurts.....a part of me just died.....
here's my suggestion....open a diary.....
don't let your mouth be your only way out....
as your mouth only leads you deeper....
(that's why people memorize things by speaking out!!!!)

You continued:  You think you're very good? you're only 60% good....
Oohhh!!!! Jeeezzz!!! you're judging me now???? In fact , nobody's perfect.....
have you ever wondered if I was the one giving marks on you????

I know you're an educator...and your mouth is way crucial in your life.
Since your mouth is so important,  why not keep it for the important stuffs, and minimize those spams?
Spams are just like nagging....nobody likes 'em....except you're a lame guy....

I can nag the whole way through this page until there's no more space for me too type (if that's possible)!
But, I 've got important things that I should focus on.....

If you ever feel too stressed up? Just pay attention at one thing at one time....
It won't help when you're doing house chores and releasing frustrations 'bout your work.....
Instead, you're just spreading anxiety.....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bored? Gimme another chance...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...