Tuesday 27 September 2011

Cronyism....


cro·ny·ism/ˈkrōnēˌizəm/

Noun: The appointment of friends and associates to positions of authority, without proper regard to their qualifications.  More »


warning:: It's a pretty cliche post down here:

Overheard this word the other day, although I'm not part of the conversation, pardon me for having such sharp ears. And, this term, unfortunately aroused my unsatisfactory on nowadays people, and you might be one of them! (Can't take a joke? XDXD) When I look around myself, yes, brotherhood and whatever PR skills are just bloody essential into giving a leap from where-you-are to where-you-want-to-go. Again, forgive me for being such shallow-minded, but as if the qualification that you possess turned out to be a trend running out of fashion. The art of pleasing is the new "qualification" now,

Or should I say, it's just human nature that we never should have turn against to?

Beyond cronyism:
I've seen sweet-talkers that really got me so damn hooked up, too. You certainly have no idea that you are falling for it. Just when you realized, you're torn to the ground, everything of you all fully sucked up, powerless to get up, and no one pays attention. It took me some while to heal, to get up, but never dared to stand and soar high. "The higher I climb, the greater I fall", I mean it's not that I can't, just that I don't want to. I don't need twice to learn by enduring pain. Instead, I observe and I learn, though as not effective as T.A. Edison's hands-on.  

The 1st POV:
They (people that are crony (a croniac?) have to be crony because they can't stand loneliness, that's my theory. It's much easier to work with friends or with anybody that you've known for quite some time, as you expect things would get on track sooner. Yet, you're missing out a bunch of great potential partners down there. They are new and fresh and full of pulp and of course, there are worse as well. So, Croniacs do not have the guts to choose their partners and that's merely the beginning to the great adventure. 


The 2nd POV:
They mould their friends to be crony, because they aren't good as the Croniacs. Instead of becoming enemies, they become a friend of yours, slowly they earn your trust and manipulate you according to their wish. The contradicting part: Since the croniacs are better than the rest, then how could the unqualified "enemies/friends" manipulate him?



Add caption





No comments:

Post a Comment

Bored? Gimme another chance...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...