Wednesday 25 January 2012

CNY 2012 : Shrink the Distance, Stretch the Time

Hey, who-ever-is-reading-this, Happy Chinese New Year...again.
In just a mere 2 days, my family and I went back to our hometown: Ipoh and Bagan Serai (Taiping) in Perak.
The laughter, the dialect that I couldn't comprehend, the language barrier that I would take years to break.
Though a Hokkien, I don't really speak or understand the dialect. Ok, maybe just a little. And, I regret it.
As a matter of fact, I do use quite some of those sign language.

2 days, 1 night, 2 hometowns, and a memory unforgettable.

 
Some roads. 

Some limitations, like time.

Some towns.

Some reunion.

Some families....just one family...one big family.

Some light and some darkness.

Some hawkers and food.

Some traditions.

Some blessings.

Some history.

Some scenery and architectures.

Some ages of legacy.

I know that there are only one picture that has my family in it, 'cos mum gets mad when take pictures of people. Mum says I'll get slapped. 

I would like to blog more about stuffs going on around me, but again, time is a limiting factor. 
I'll be going back for PLKN aka National Service tomorrow. 
When I come back (around 17 Mar 12), I will share more interesting things.

Stay tuned. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Bored? Gimme another chance...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...