Wednesday 14 March 2012

PLKN : Miss me ?

OK, this time I'm really back. No change in mass, height or any charm (if you think I have any). Just the vast difference in me is still...I'm bald and got tanned. You might be curious how could I be here, instead of being released from camp during the actual date, which is 17 Mar 2012. Well, I will be attending college on 16/3/12, which therefore granted with an early release, with a minimum of  60 days in camp.

I will put up some interesting stuffs, if I feel like to. 

It's been really great getting to know various sorts of people. Listening to talks and doing activities. So, it's been a heavy moment to leave the camp before the others. 

To those whom I forgot to bid farewell, and are reading this : I'm sorry. I wish the best of all to you guys. 

Signatures to be cherished and treasured.
(I know the hawk looks kinda weird and stop asking me what is it. (yes, it was meant to be a hawk))


Wat lex,
       wat peace


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bored? Gimme another chance...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...