Sunday 25 March 2012

A Door

Supposedly I would gain better confidence in everything I do, especially after what I've gone through in Somehow, I am unique, like not daring to go through an automatic sliding door, afraid that it won't open if I stood in front of it. My stunted movement rolled back into a normal pace, following a guy through the door. Gosh...this thing could be a measure of my confidence or any words related to it, eg self esteem, faith...

A door, is kept shut until you dare to twist the knob open. Well, unless it's automatic, and they have knobs
Let me rephrase : A door, is always kept shut until you make your move.
Lesson : be brave. Be bald...I mean, bold.

The pastor was right, we pass through lots of doors everyday. And we open and go through them for a reason, also, to accomplish something. But, guts? It's total a different matter.

 
Considering it a door, not a wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bored? Gimme another chance...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...