Friday 30 March 2012

Price Tag cover by Noel & Joyanne

OK, I know that I have much less views that her. But, here's something pretty amazing that I once thought of doing it.




Wednesday, March 28, 2012


This is Embarrassing

Hey Ho! So I said I would post the cover here, and so I did. :] Here you go!:

Please don't laugh. Its embarrassing, I know. Especially the part where I go out of tune. I'm a failure. :P

We made like, 8 covers and this was the one that was...Acceptable. No kidding.


So, what I want you to do is,

  1. Go 'Like' this video on YouTube
  2. Comment on this video, serious comments
  3. Give me honest suggestions
  4. 'Share' this video anywhere you like, but hopefully not on Facebook 
Just simple, easy steps. What? Don't look at me like that, I need exposure!

I promise you invisible-reader-who-I-can't-see, Me and Joyanne will definitely step up our game and give you guys better quality videos. And I shall learn how to edit videos. Any suggestions? Like programs and stuff? *pure silence*

Ah well.

Don't you think that I'm like, getting more and more commercial? Yeah, I think so too. I hate it. I should blog more about me, about my thoughts, about those little things that don't matter in life. But I don't know why, maybe its because my family are reading it as I type out these words!

No Privacy at ALL. 


If you want privacy, you shouldn't blog.

Well, I'm really freaking WTF right now. If that can even describe what I feel.

That was a Random Rant.

Now I feel better.

Check out the video! :]

Cover Angel

3 comments:

  1. Oh My!
    Thank you for sharing! :D
    This means a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. No prob. Furthermore I won't be sharing it unless it's really good. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ehehehhhmmmmm~~~~~ WOW~~ LOL~~ !!! (-_-) ~~~

    ReplyDelete

Bored? Gimme another chance...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...