Tuesday 20 March 2012

RRrring...

So Dad got me a phone, which is "crucial" in College. Ain't college the same as schools? We attend classes (just they appear to be tougher and we get to wear what we like) and finally graduates (despite all the hard work and mocks and exams and lecturers blah blah blah). Enough said, I have a handphone.

Nokia Lumia 710, that's what I got with a price of RM 990. Guess my expenses are getting bigger by the day.
Mind you, I never had a phone before. Ok, maybe once upon a time, during Form 2 which I forgot my own-set password to access my phone-calls. Then, the phone was revived last year and got lost on the first day I brought it to KL. Another great lesson learnt... A Windows Phone. That sounds pretty smart after all. Instead of fumbling with buttons, I'm supposed to squeeze me fingers on a screen and touch it, which somehow works out miracles.

It didn't take me that long to understand how the phone works. I could access the Internet, Facebook, messages, Microsoft Powerpoint (for viewing and editing only), Mic Word and Excel, etc. It's rather a simple phone compared to the Androids, which fills the screen with cute little icons.

The problem is that I can't keep my phone number in mind yet but, which led to giving the wrong number to people. Instead, Joanne asked to miss call her in order to save my number in her phone. The Great realization struck me : I didn't know how to call a person!!! With her and her friend's gesture, I know, yes I know I'm acting weird. For a guy who is handphone errrmm...impaired, and is now 17...that's a rare case.

Oh..by the way, Lumia means (in Spanish) the art of light. 

And I'll leave you with the experts: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bored? Gimme another chance...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...