Saturday 8 October 2011

Hibernation....


Wooah....it's 2030 (o'clock) already? that fast? What? it's 7 Oct '11 already?
*Quick* where's my damn books?

It's been awhile after the trial test, and I'm here having my weight buried in the couch...movies after movies...
(What? It's irresistible!) CSI: NY, Hawaii 5-0's, Iron Man 2, Harry Potter : Half Blood Prince, Shutter Island, Prince of Persia, Karate Kid, Hayate the Combat Butler series, Charlie's Angels, ending part of SALT. Darn 'em!!! I even traded precious time for watching Johnny English: Reborn online with an audio language that I never will comprehend (French?) !

And, you might be wondering that did I score well?
here's the sequence, but I'm not revealing the marks!

1) Bahasa Melayu : Thanks to the trio teachers (the Hashims), I showed improvement!
    The Hashims: - school            : En. Hashim Hussein
                         - Kasturi tuition  : En. Hashim Abdullah
                         - U.W tuition     : Pn. Rafiah Hashim
2) English : "Winser, you could easily get an A, just that your writing is really scary!~"
3) Sejarah : Not bad for a modern kid, huh?
4) Maths : You could aim higher...
5) Biology
6) Add. Maths
7) Moral
8) Chemistry
9) Physics (I didn't get the marks yet)
10) Chinese/ Mandarin (the scope is kinda wide for me)

I really, I mean, really, have to study, but ...(I guess you know)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bored? Gimme another chance...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...