Saturday 1 October 2011

KL Freedom


Finally, Trials over!! The  form 3's will be taking their PMR next week, so Good Luck everybody! As for me,  I'll be enjoying myself at home indulging series of House MD, CSI NY, How I met Your Mother, The Simpsons, and many more! I'll be tossing my books away temporarily and become a couch potato and also listening to Youtube for my favourite songs, might be stalking at your profile, playing some keyboard-banging-games, and updating this blog. 

Wait a minute!
I have to attend school even though it's school holidays. *poof* dream's gone! I HAVE TO wake up as if it is a schooling day, go to school, face the teachers and friends, squeeze yourself in a desk fit for a dwarf, (even I fit inside it, I'd still have trouble finding the whiteboard. This is when I hoped that they invent something like "the invincible man" injection (painful!) or Harry's magic cloak (it's already invented by minimizing every line of light) and distributing 'em to the teachers and students.) decoding every lines of questions, dealing with comments, especially rude ones, having nothing to play with but with my calculator and my pen, making my own music annoying others and being regarded as "sick" or "weird". 

and, the most important thing: She won't be updating her profile for the whole PMR week, I bet. So, there's no point for me going online....

However, I managed to leak out from my tuition for a couple of hours (what the class was cancelled!) and went to Bukit Bintang via monorail and to Pavilion , KLCC, and almost got lost in Ampang Park. 


China Town

A beer jug in conjunction with Oktoberfest.

A new section brought to you by the Pavilion.



Rabbit and his Mochi (rice balls) during the celebration of Mid Autumn festival, whereby the Jap refer the period as Jagoya (that's the name of the Starhill famous Jap buffet restaurant!)

Pavilion centre court with the Swiss Watch exhibition.

 The Library at Avenue K. Probably the coolest hang-out spot ever!

 Finally, I managed to capture a complete structure of the 88-storey building!
(from the head to philharmonic hall!)

From KLCC I walked and walked and walked to somewhere called Ampang Park and was lucky to enough to catch the last tuition class by the (LRT Kelana Jaya line)

Cheers.

Oh...there's some more (different trips)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Bored? Gimme another chance...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...