Sunday 28 August 2011

All I need is all I''ve got.

ok, here's something new...I  composed a song!
a short one...so tell me what'cha think...

All I need is all Ive got
A chain through our hearts and souls
A bond so unbreakable
A faith so undeniable
There’s no dream that’s impossible.

Struggling hard to keep on breathing
Standing strong to find a meaning
Sometimes I just can’t believe
In what I really lay faith in.

Surging pains, the tougher I gain
The higher I climb, the greater I fall
But I ain’t just gonna stand and stare
With all those people with the piercing glares

Because
All I need is all I’ve got
I still see light over the horizon
With you we stand side by side
In misery and hardest times.

All I need is all I‘ve got
I still see hope over the rainbow
With your hands I’m never alone
In darkness paved with cobble stones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bored? Gimme another chance...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...