Wednesday 10 August 2011

Back Again....on this and cooking


Hey....it's been quite a time that I didn't "COOK" in the kitchen...everytime I entered the kitchen it will be the before and after processes, like preparing the ingredients and washing the dishes....

This time...I decided to cook the simple thing: Spaghetti....wooolalala...!
And to prove that I can cook! 

Ha!!! In your face!!! That was what I created!!!!! 
(Mind those black marks)



Dad said it tasted terrible....but I never thought so...as he finished the whole bowl....finishing off my portion, too!!

2 comments:

  1. no offense! but as long as i know! that's aint a spaghetti.. though i do appreciate u for at least trying to make something out of nothing.. haha! LOL!... btw.. u not yet update the post about ur new car!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. baked spaghetti? new car, huh?...after SPM.

    ReplyDelete

Bored? Gimme another chance...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...