Tuesday 30 August 2011

Dreams

I'm gonna talk something 'bout my dreams I had, that I could remember, which is clean...

Today I DREAM about being in a shopping complex (probably i went shopping yesterday), whereby a TV exhibition, to be exact it's Panasonic  is going on...The layout was something close to the Pavilion, KL, just that they have 2 escalators that is almost vertical....and at the below with huge words : You're entering 3D...

After that I remembered walking out to the car park....
then a security guard approached me, asking for my "Touch N Go" card...and I gave him....He said that he would return it when I get out....then, I went into my dad's car....
I stared at the mirror...I feel cheated....I asked my dad to pull over as I went out to find that guy....
I entered the exhibition again....this time there were some guys playing "Paint ball"...and their guns ain't the normal rifle type...they were pistols that fired red "bullets" ....and I got hit (no guns on me) and escaped to the elevator....only felt to late to realize that it was vertical. My friends gave me push..and I fell...In sleep I could really feel the adrenaline gushed in....and of course I didn't die...I landed on both my feet that is tarrying me to bang on a huge TV screen due to the momentum....

Then, Pn Samsiah (IDK...why her?) warned that my friends could be sued...and I said "biarkan" (never mind). And, we all sat in, and listened to her lesson.....whereby the classroom's located somewhere top of the building, and she was writing on the windows, instead of a board. The marker she was using had a fluorescent effect, which glowed on the glass....awhile the night made 'em even more beautiful....

After the class, I asked my friend whether did he see a security guard....Of course he didn't know....and
here come's the weirdest part of all : He asked me whether am I in a dream and I checked my wallet for the "Touch N Go" card...It was there.....

30/8/11 1430-1700 House 


I wanna remind to you readers....that it is just a dream....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bored? Gimme another chance...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...