Sunday 5 June 2011

The MINES a.k.a. Capital Retail.

Hey guys, my family and I went to the MINES shopping mall for dinner 4th June, 2011

Look at that cute little kid!

Had our dinner at Sushi King.
Arrived at Sushi King, and wow!!...It was packed! Go Malaysians! 

Appetizer: California Roll (st promotional price: RM2.50!)

errr...its something-spicy-chili-flakes-tuna-sushi....

I think its the only shopping mall with a river in it. What an outstanding design!

The newly-renovated section. (maybe not that new)

I remembered the "R" was a "F" last time! (look at the liquid paper marks!)

and...I think my enthusiasm on taking pics just boosted up even more, as I'm already a guy who takes tons of pics. And, I annoyed my mum during dinner due the flash of my camera (I'm only using digital camera, please don't criticise, kay? I'm in the process of learning!) Sorry mum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bored? Gimme another chance...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...