Thursday 9 June 2011

X-plore KL 9/6/11

Hey, guys!

Yesterday I just got the opportunity to explore KL (Bukit Bintang area) all by myself!
The whole "journey" was kinda awesome, but I arrived KL by 0930, where many shops are not yet opened.
So, with the shops still tightly shut, I just stroll around: from Jalan Bkit Bintang to Lot10 to Pavillion  and made a round which got me back to Jalan Bukit Bintang (this time, I'm across the road).

Here's some pictures that I've taken. Bon appetit!


Its a busy town here, especially in the morning!

Wait for your turn...be careful while crossing the road!
 Aren't you guys supposed to be with the herds on the other side?
(However, I respect your decision)

Warning, don't play in the middle of the street! Dangerous!!!

Cute water fountain statues....Boysss!!

Thursday morning sunshine's pouring. Walk some streets, seek some inspiration. 

That guy seem to be polishing something....at the construction site. 

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Is it Superman? actually, its a plane. 
(Do you know that Superman comics existed since the 1930s?)

Cute car! Definitely a great price for a traffic ticket!

You can almost find anything in Kuala Lumpur.

Cool guy strolling 'long the streets of KL....alone....

Hardworking crew in front of their Ship (the restaurant's name is The Ship).
For a great piece of steak, visit: http://www.theship.com.my/bb-map.htm

Mirror...mirror (its a glass you moron!), where can I find a music sticker in the middle of KL?

Hey, stop smoking!!! Malaysia has almost 3 million smokers! 

__________________________OUT OF TOPIC___________________________________________



Tobacco is a dirty weed.  I like it.It satisfies no normal need.  I like it.It makes you thin, it makes you lean,It takes the hair right off your beanIt's the worst darn stuff I've ever seen.I like it.                          ~Graham Lee Hemminger                           





__________________________OUT OF TOPIC______________________________________

Sun through Pavilion's "O". 

Liuli Crystal Fountain @ Pavilion through the ring of Green Lantern.
(I bet its gonna be much better at night with the lights on the fountain!!)


DC Comics + Pavilion KL = great Green Lantern show.  

Behold...the green carpet to the paradise of DC heroes.

Roaming the streets with their bikes! 

Petronas Twin Tower

Reflection....

Reflection......again.

Chilling out at the KLCC park. 

I'm curious....is vacuum cleaner really water proof?
The last time I tried to suck the pile of water, the dust bag just got wet and got torn.

The link-bridge to Sri Pinang Hotel. I was curious and almost got lost. 

Exactly how much carbon pollution are we creating through these number of vehicles?
(look...its Hyundai Tucson!)

Lucky enough to see Madam Kwan (the lady with a hat on) in action @ Madam Kwan's (Pavilion branch)
(famous for its Nasi Lemak and local delights)

Pic. caught at Fahrenheit 88, currently the newest mall in KL. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bored? Gimme another chance...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...