Wednesday 29 June 2011

Please....

Hey guys,
Okay,
So,
Ermmm...
Wait! I got it!
When those people on the TV and internet asked us to listen to our heart and
pursue what we're passionate of...I did...like Facebook and NiE Mag Competition.

So, my parents got quite upset with my involvement, thinking that my first priority should be SPM.
I don't have any good genes from you? You don't see sparks in me?
OK...I admit it. It's just that its not the right time for me to shine.

and...I know
all your blackmailing are for the best of me:
like :
If you caught me on Facebook, you would force me to further my studies in STPM.
(I was hoping for A levels)

&

If you caught me doing my NiE Mag competition stuffs, I would not get the chance to further my further studies abroad.

So, stop with those extortion,  please?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bored? Gimme another chance...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...