Thursday 16 June 2011

Signature: Camera

Camera: Capturing moments.


I got this camera in 2008 (around that time, or is it 2007?). However, that's not what I'm discussing.

Some call it bulky.
Some call it cheap (cause its a digital cam)
Some say it can't take macro pictures
Some say the brand suckzzz

I say ( that's what matters):
I love the pictures taken.
I love it because the price is not cheap at all. (WTH?)
I love it because it is not as bulky as a SLR.
I love it because it tunes the texture automatically.
I love it because it is a Lumix (not the best brand, but still not bad) 

Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ15

Made its first time action during the trip to Hanoi, Vietnam.

The summary:
-A 10x optical zoom with a 28mm wide-angle lens sets this point-and-shoot to be one of the favorites among travelers.


-At first glance, our eyes were immediately attracted to the large lens barrel on the shooter. It's no wonder considering that it houses a 10x optical zoom.


-Packed into a compact body, this shooter is a versatile performer on vacations, letting you capture vast expanses of landscape or closeup shots of foreign culture. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Bored? Gimme another chance...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...