Thursday 10 November 2011

pre-SPM

Taken from blok F, SMK SK. 

What other people see. 
What I see.

Words to be cherished and treasured. 

Let me carve a smile on you.

Hello, my name is Winser. What a pleasure to meet you!

The study desk...

I don't communicate numbers...but that's all I know 'bout 'em.

Im'ma get a sugar rush.*scavenges a pack of insulin*

Pleasure is the flower that passes; remembrance, the lasting perfume.  
                                                                                ~Jean de Boufflers

Dizzy & weak? I've got no time to mess around!

I've been through 'em, a lot. 

Shall no fear creeps on us, lurks beneath us, as beyond us, there is light.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Bored? Gimme another chance...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...