Sunday 20 November 2011

SPM: day 5 : PM

Yup...it's 11.30am and I'm back already, just one paper.

Everything seemed to go wrong with the school this morning, like....
~problems with the amplifier and microphones, so the assembly was cancelled, meaning there was no "prayer   session" for the Malays and for us.

~No keys, hence no access to their examination halls. The guard wasn't around and there was around 10 minutes left before the exam started. The invigilators had no choice but asked the canteen fellow to pry open the staircase lock.

It's Akta Perlindungan Pengguna!! and I got that wrong....I wrote Akta SUHAKAM...

I used the new format of answering the questions, and hope they are acceptable, or else...I guess I need no more fear with the exams....

I finished the paper by 0900 and everybody is still writing....I wonder why? Did I miss out something? Why is my answer that short?

Hope that everything turn out well.

Tomorrow's a holiday for us, and after that comes nightmare....Add. Maths and Physics on Wed & Thur respectively.

  Exam : Winser
7 : 4

songs of the day...don't ask me why...

Speak Now (Taylor Swift)

If you only knew (Maroon 5) 

What are Words (Chris Medina)

Ronald Jenkees - Canon in D Remix

That feeling of breaking free is just killing me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bored? Gimme another chance...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...