Monday 14 November 2011

SPM: day 2 : BI

It's English paper today, and yeah...

Before I woke up, I dreamed about Mr Lim EG and Pn. Satkuna (both English teachers) getting lost in the parking lot, don't ask me why.

And thanks to http://jasryn.blogspot.com/ as it really helped in my essay, particularly The Break Up Survival Part 5 .

So far, (only a few) This is the best piece of essay I've ever written, despite the terrible writings of mine.
I wrote about "The Best Things in Life are Free" and I used to have this a bookmark with this quote on it, from Reader's Digest, so I think of giving it a try.

My content: Nature, health, knowledge, love and... life.
Some of you might think that you need to buy knowledge, and it's kinda hard to explain.
In other words,

which I wrote in my essay: You cannot buy other people's brain!

or you would like a better explanation from Jonas:
Yes we get free education because we get free text books.

Some other best things in life that are free: Freedom and Oxygen.

So, I added in some quotes from the gay author, Oscar Wilde (copied via Jasryn.blogspot), Steve Jobs, and lyrics from "Born This Way" by Lady Gaga.

As for Paper 2, I didn't really write well for my summary, and got confused on what the question is asking about in the Novel section.

  Exam : Winser
1 : 2

Song of the day: 
Tell me baby by Red Hot Chili Peppers. 

Oops...History tomorrow.... @#$%^  )(*!   errm ...meaning peace out. 

4 comments:

  1. Chuak what do u mean by...Some of you might think that you need to buy knowledge.... who is that 'some of you'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you and the rest of the clan...

    ReplyDelete
  3. people who are slightly retarded in a cute way.
    (just kidding.)

    ReplyDelete

Bored? Gimme another chance...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...