Sunday 10 July 2011

Blackout

Hey guys, a couple minutes ago, there was a blackout in my house....first time this year!! Congrats TNB!!
I'm not being sarcastic anyway and hope TNB learnt their lesson on what Namewee did to them.

So, I got bored and snapped some pics....for your eyes only.

Although I have some major problems with the torchlightsssss, and some scoldings for failing to find the candles,  playing with the gas stove while lighting up the candles, but don't worry nobody got on fire, and the firemen were not necessary, everybody's safe and still have their hairs on.

Another thing that concerned us that if this blackout continues till dawn, we might have to climb over the gates....But Dad to the rescue! Dad reassured that the automatic gates have a backup supply that could last for 24 hours.

Electricity resumed on 2240 and everything's back to normal.




Sorry, I've got nothing else to take but the candles....everything's too dark....
awww man!! I still got school tomorrow!
goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bored? Gimme another chance...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...