Friday 15 July 2011

National Service

Hey guys...
If you ever wondered, or just curious....I am a form 5 student.
Sitting for SPM this year (I haven't started my revision), we have another major happening buzzing our heads...
which is National Service (PLKN) .

Many wished they were not chosen, despite the time being wasted and brain-washingsssss and tragic cases (bullies...fatality due to over-exhaustion...cruel trainers...blah...blah...blah...) 

while

Many of them are wishing they are the chosen ones....whereby having the opportunity to hold a M-16, receiving RM100/month (that's what I heard), enjoying parent-free-lives....or just wanted to gain lifetime experiencesss (camping, playing with mud, etc).

As for me....I have no thoughts of my own...its not all bad....nor all good....

and....I asked my friend's favour on checking my result on whether I'm in or out....and my friend typed a SMS: PLKN SEMAK [IC Number] and send to 15888. I waited and waited and waited for the next 124 hours...and kept on waiting....(no reply).

I've checked on the internet again and again and again....but I guess the page was way too jammed....and I was unable to log in http://www.khidmatnegara.gov.my/.

2 days later at school, my friends confirmed that I'm chosen...I was wondering whether Iit was good news or the other way around....

To reaffirm the relevance on the stated topic, my friend sent out another SMS...and it was pretty swift..... 

And again (wooahh...there's too much "agains"), I succeeded to log in the webpage.
I keyed in my IC no and poof.....it's been clear enough....  
Banner

Tahniah! Anda terpilih menyertai Program Latihan Khidmat Negara Siri 9/2012.
NAMA:CHUAK WIN SER
NO. KP:941111!@#$%^^& (privacy XD)
Penempatan pelatih akan dimaklumkan kemudian. Terima kasih.




HAKCIPTA TERPELIHARA © 2006 JABATAN LATIHAN KHIDMAT NEGARA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bored? Gimme another chance...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...