Thursday 21 July 2011

Sleeves and Ties



Okay....this topic is not just about sleeves, in this case: LONG SLEEVES...
Why is it so?
In school, Im'ma prefect, and I'm proud to be one!
but that's not the point....

From normal peep's perception, long sleeves and ties are being equated as "gentle-men" or at least "gentle" or being "formal" or any other vocabs that is the opposite of "tough" or "macho".
(sissy, nerd-ish, weirdo..anything, you name it)

When you wanna get tough, you role up your sleeves, you loosen your tie...and chop-chop..
that's how the concept goes....

OK, let me make you clear by making myself clear :
I'm not athletic but I'm not in the "weak" category.
You can consider that as "a-quite-fit-thin-boy".

So, what others interpret based on my long-sleeved-with-tie outfit....
is just kinda annoying, which is that
I'm not fit....till the extend that I'm weak....I'm nerdish....
(good thing that I didn't have a pair of glasses on!)

Next time, when you bang into a guy that is well dressed,
don't think that he's a loser...
and
don't ever think that he dresses well to cover his "unsightly" body figure of his.
Instead....
Let's think that he is somebody like Peter Parker (Spiderman) or Clark Kent (Superman) or other super heroes...

Such that underneath that first layer of fabric lies a secret....

Picture this!

or at least looks presentable. (I'm straight, by the way)....
Conclusion: Don't judge a book by its cover....

peace out........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bored? Gimme another chance...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...