Monday 5 December 2011

Ain't No Mountain (That's) High Enough

My brain's stuck somewhere in Beijing (literally) due to Chinese examination tomorrow.
Chinese is different, in other words, they're tough. 
At least to me it's pretty tough.

The last piece of essay that I wrote was remarked as "weird" 莫名其妙, so...
I threw it into the trash. I'm sorry, seriously. 

Basically, we do not have a text book that minimizes the scope in asking questions.

In English, we are only being asked based on books, like Step by Wicked Step and the Literature Book.

And in Malay, we study things from KOMSAS Tingkatan 4 & 5 and 2 Novels. And with the field of questions being narrowed down, we still complain that BM is too tough. 

What about Chinese? Come on. China has a rich culture and history of 5000 years. Scratch that textbook, we do not have enough reference or resource. Give us a book, and ask questions based on that particular book, Problem solved. (pardon me for not thinking with depth. Correct me please)

I know that they are raising the bar because it's probably the last time we're studying Chinese and China is growing at a breakneck velocity (yes, it has a direction). But, "A" ain't everything. Something great about Malaysians (peep like me) is that I am just being "A"verage in studies and computer games. So, being average or moderate or neutral is nothing to be proud of. At least, if I'm good in computer games, I might become an IT engineer one day. But, I ain't no Bill Gates either. So...@#$%^ the whole system.

Remember this picture? 


Oh well...that's just some weird crap I'm saying....So, to those students sitting for SPM, here's a little booster....


Yea...I saw another ad from UPS, but DHL totally killed it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bored? Gimme another chance...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...