Sunday 18 December 2011

PWTC & The Mall : Nan Yang Edu Fair

Seems like dad and I didn't get enough of the inquiries, so we ended up at the the 14th Nan Yang Education Fair held at Hall 4, PWTC. Since, Sunway Putra Place aka The Mall is just opposite, had a some coffee there, discussing 'bout A-levels and STPM and courses to take. It's almost at the end of the year, yet I haven't got a path on where I am suitable with. 

Dad's plan :
 1) I go for STPM and get all the subjects parallel to law
 2) I got chose to study Law course (LLB) in local university, like Uni Malaya.
 3) I become a certified lawyer, without having to seat for the Certificate for Legal Practice, which passing 
     rate is about 40% only.
 4) I pursue Masters from a more remarkable university.

However, 
Mum disagreed with the plan. Mum claimed that she was a victim of STPM and has lost faith in the Malaysia Education System. First, I have to be really good in my studies. Then, I need lots of luck in order to get chosen for LLB. 

I'm lost....any advice?


The Mall and Tun Mahathir Mohamad (PM no.4)

A completely, randomly arranged swarm of metal nets, which look like bees?

Look again.

In case you're wondering who's the third guy from left, he is Dato' Onn Ja'afar. 
 
Red carpet to welcome the PM for the launching of 1Malaysia TV. (no idea what's that) 

This might help you out: http://www.1malaysiaiptv.com.my/

When you walk in. 

No, it's not an illusion. The mug at the right is indeed larger that the left.  

Then I realized that there are 2 spoiled bulbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bored? Gimme another chance...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...