Wednesday 7 December 2011

SPM: day 10 : BC

Finally, the last subject~Chinese / Mandarin...whateva

As usual, Paper 2 was tough for me. I have a weird interpretation on words, I don't know why....
Let's forget it.

After Secondary School, there won't be anymore Chinese classes or exams. But, Chinese is what I am and Mandarin is what I speak (English, too) and yeah, other "clan languages" like Cantonese. So, I'm proud to be a Chinese. Everyday we are part of the Chinese community, therefore I won't be missing Chinese.

Learning one more language means having more opportunities, that's what I wrote about in my essay. May everything turn out well.

So...this is the last post on SPM. Actually, I lied. There's still a few more posts when the results out.

For almost 1 month the form 5 students have been enduring tough times with pens, books and knowledge, and for me,  not shaving throughout the exam month, it's time for me to celebrate freedom by shaving. (weird, eh!)

This is Winser Chuak reporting live from SMK SK on SPM Month. Peace out.



  Anything Bad is Good for You


Before : Study Hard Anthem.
Now:    Party Rock Anthem   



I'm thinking...I'm thinking...



I am Great



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bored? Gimme another chance...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...