Wednesday 7 December 2011

Official Last Day of School


Okay....SPM's over...and it's pretty weird. So, today we returned our text books and arranged back the tables and chairs back to its normal place. I suppose the school can't figure out any more suitable place for the students to return the books...and it is pretty crowded, packed, jammed blah blah...I waited for an hour! 

I brought my guitar to school today, dreadfully looking forward to singing "Rolling In The Deep" with Ruthresh. The whole place noisy and Ruthresh was having "family problems" (in BM, it's masalah rumah tangga, rite?), so ... nothing started. Then, I played to (not "with"!) myself in Taman Burung. Then, David joined me and heck ya....he's pretty good in guitar, drums and identifying chords. I didn't know the lyrics well so I just hummed along. 

bye school....don't miss me....or please miss me....ah...scratch that.

Gosh....it's December already....22 days to National Service...life is full of countdowns, if you know maths.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Bored? Gimme another chance...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...