Saturday 3 December 2011

Random Picss

Ain't the sky beautiful?

Ruthresh & Emanuel

Plasma

Genting 

Majlis Perpisahan Pengawas 2009

Choo JIng Hong & Ong Ting Meau

Kong Kah Yenn

Water puppets, Hanoi

Jonas John

Graffiti? Tattoo?

Guitar!!!!

Dude, that's my tie you're clunching on

Plan view of Ruthresh pulling my tie

Secret : Sick of those insincere. I'm gonna give all my secrets away.

Ruthresh & Nurfajrina

Remember my name...I'm gonna live forever..or not....

Starry starry night...paint the pellets blue and grey...or not...

Playing Hangman

Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnn

mmmm.....nevermind

I have no idea what is this ....

No Parking....

Dark Water

I forgot what's the name.....sorry

Starbucks

Bird and sunset

Leaf and sunset

The day I became a werewolf or not 

Nope, this doesn't count....I'm not engaged or married yet

Sunset

Ruthresh Rao (paleolithic)

Ruthresh Rao (civilized version)



It's been a long time I didn't change my guitar strings

DIY version of Global warming

Hello! Is anybody gonna do something with this? There's no use just wasting your ink on reporting.
Furthermore, I'm gonna sit for BC SPM in like 3 days....

I think it's KLCC...can't recall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bored? Gimme another chance...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...