Wednesday 7 December 2011

Winser's list of Songs That You Should Listen To Before YOU Die.
(based on red.fm. jun-dec , 2011)


Come On Get Higher
Time For Miracles
Pocketful Of Sunshine
Graduation
Need You Now
To Be With You
Terrified
Skinny Love
25 Minutes
No Promises
Speak Now
Save Me, San Francisco
The Man Who Can't Be Moved
Summer Rain
Back To One
If I Ain't Got You
Dancing In The Moonlight
Crush
Impossible
No One
What Are Words
Never Had A Dream Come True
Hollywood
White Flag
Solo
Last Friday Night
Beautiful Like You
Superbass
I'll See You When You Get There
Beautiful
Already Gone 
I'll Be Missing You
Mr. Know It All
Five For Fighting
Touch My Hand
Tattoo 
All The Small Things
Teardrops On My Guitar
Picture Of You
Don't Lie
Let's Just Fall In Love Again
Lonely No More
Cookie Jar
Billionaire
Umbrella
Good Life
New Divide
Moves Like Jagger
Take Over
The Show Goes On
This Love
Man In The Mirror
I'm Yours
Just A Dream
Breakeven
Pretty Girl Rock
I Just Can't Get Enough
Secrets
Born This Way
Price Tag
Rolling In The Deep
Rocketeer
Teenage Dream
Firework
Waiting For The End
Edge Of Glory
Replay
Perfect
Smile
Airplanes
All About Him
Who Says
As Long As You Love Me

Now...you may rest in piece...ooops...peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bored? Gimme another chance...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...